Re: Canajun Members

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Canajun Members
From: "TeriAnn Wakeman" <twakeman@apple.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 94 15:38:41 -0800
In message <Pine.3.89.9402241552.A19508-0100000@r-node.io.org> Christopher Ball
writes:
> Ya know, all this talk 'bout members of the car club in Texas, eh? Well,
> like, us guys in Canada are just suckin' back a brew and keeping them
> bears away from the garage, eh? It's like, really bad.

Rubbish thrown out
------------------------------

>Well, hey, y'all up thar in the frozen tundra need to dry out yer boots and
>spend a winter under the Eyes of Texas once ina while.  Heck, we had one 'o

More rubbish thrown out

>y'all come back now, y'hear?

>Lee M. Daniels              Laboratory for Molecular Structure and Bonding
>daniels@lmsbvx.tamu.edu     Texas A&M University      (409) 845-3726

All right children!
 Its not nice to flame on the british-cars mail list.  If you can't talk nicely
to one another, please take it to alt.flame.  laying into a group of people just
because of the state or provence their from is about a dumb as Serbs fighting
Croats.

Go to your rooms without working on your LBCs this evening

TeriAnn Wakeman             One of these days, I'll be old enough that
twakeman@apple.com          people will stop calling me crazy and start
LINK: TWAKEMAN              calling me eccentric.
408-974-2344        TR3A - TS75519L, MGBGT - GHD4U149572G, 109 - 164000561