RE: RE: Secret Life of ...

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: RE: Secret Life of ...
From: mgbracer@aol.com
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 94 19:49:27 EST
Soory I didn't get to metion the show earlier but I saw a small fragment of
one
episode but thought I missed the only car episode they did untill the next
night
 when I saw the second in the series on automobiles.
 The Secret life of machines is rerun over and over on Discovery so you
should
be able to see the car episodes again. Any way its a very good british show
on
various mechanical devices and how they were invented.

       John "From now on I send email from bed while I watch TV" Ross