SCCA info request

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: SCCA info request
From: Will Zehring <WZEHRIN@CMS.CC.WAYNE.EDU>
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 94 09:57:35 EST
Fellow fiends:

I would apprecitate it if someone out there in net.land would forward to me
a name and/or telephone number so I can get more info on joining the SCCA.
If you are a member in the Detroit area, I would also appreciate a contact
person/telephone number for the local group.  I had the information on a
small piece of paper and it has mysteriously disappeared from my desk.
Imagine!  Who knows, if I find that d**n Sprite MkI I may go autox-ing.

On an unrelated note: I heard on the radio today that Ford is dropping the
Mercury Capri.  Buggatti (sp?) is/are going to build some more Elans,
there are the usual rumors about the next Jag, Rover has been sold and who
knows what about the next MG!  What next?  An under 20K$ two seater Cadillac
rag top with multi-disc CD, independent climate control, and external altitude
responsive self repairing look-of-real-wood microwave curb sensors?  YES!

Will "It would make Dad happy if I bought one" Zehring