Re: Bay Area Parts Request: MGB Fuel Tank

To: lrc@red4est.felton.ca.us, britcars@red4est.felton.ca.us
Subject: Re: Bay Area Parts Request: MGB Fuel Tank
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@apple.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 94 09:39:46 -0800
In message  <9401301929.aa15395@scruz.ucsc.edu>  writes:

> The current item keeping me from getting my "new" MGB on the road
> is a clogged fuel tank.  Does anyone have one for sale in the
> San Jose/Santa Cruz area?  I need it monday/tuesday 1/31-2/1.
> It needs to fit a '69 MGBGT, bolt in, not strap in.
>
> Please send mail to Llrc@netcom.com
> my phone numbers are H: 408-335-7505 (felton)
> W: 408-774-2215 (sunnyfvale)
>
> Some good news btw.  My book on performance driving is now on sale.
> I sold out all my copies at the Capri Club school at Sears Point
> this weekend and have to print a bunch more to fill the orders I
> already have.
>
>    Larry

Larry, my old one from the '68 BGT is sitting behind my house.  Your welcome to
it.  I would advise you to get it boiled out and solder a slight leak.  Its not
in as bad a condition as I thought it might be.

Or conversly you could remove your old one & have a radiator shop boil it out.

Anyway if you want my old one, its your for the hauling.

TeriAnn

TeriAnn Wakeman             One of these days, I'll be old enough that
twakeman@apple.com          people will stop calling me crazy and start
LINK: TWAKEMAN              calling me eccentric.
408-974-2344        TR3A - TS75519L, MGBGT - GHD4U149572G, 109 - 164000561