Dear Santa ....

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, lro@transfer.stratus.com
Subject: Dear Santa ....
From: "TeriAnn Wakeman" <twakeman@apple.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 93 09:03:23 -0800
Dear Santa,
I have been good this year and have had to overcome a worn out Land Rover
engine, a burnt valve and worn SU shafts in my BGT.  Both cars suffered from
worn out brake components, and leaking petrol tanks.  The 3 is making slow but
steady headway.  But through it all I have worked hard, and overcome most
obsticals and avoided supplimenting my LBCs with modern cookie cutter clones.
I'm very thankful for the friends I have over the net, and the help they haave
provided me.  So could you please stop by and drop off a few presents for the
tree (if you do I'll get a car running & go out & get one).  Following is a list
of a few toys that would brighten my life:

Austin Healey BL7
Triumph TR4
Jaguar XK140 Drophead coup
Triumph 1800 or 2000 Roadster
Morgan Plus 4
Jaguar MK II
Lotus 15
Jaguar XK120C
Full time British car mechanic

TheGreen Rover would like:
a new master brake cylinder
A new interior
new paint

The BGT would like:
new front wings
new paint

The 3A would be happy just to get it together.

Wishing you and yours a Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and functional cars,

TeriAnn

TeriAnn Wakeman             One of these days, I'll be old enough that
twakeman@apple.com          people will stop calling me crazy and start
LINK: TWAKEMAN              calling me eccentric.
408-974-2344        TR3A - TS75519L, MGBGT - GHD4U149572G, 109 - 164000561