Roger's solution

To: BRITISH-CARS@AUTOX.TEAM.NET
Subject: Roger's solution
From: EUBANK@vaxb.acs.unt.edu
Date: 21 Dec 1993 08:33:11 -0500 (CDT)
Hi, y'all
I personally would also go with Roger's statement on commerical
participation in the list. The more draconian 'rules' I suggested
were really meant to measure reactions (the modus operandi in
my field). At any rate, I'd suggest, for folks like Moss etc,
that we include a bit of numerical data, e.g., how many on the
list, or,perhaps better, how many lbcs on the list. That figure
ought to be available thru last spring's survey, right?

Does anybody have the message telling where to send a check for
disk space? I'm using my wife's windows machine, and managed to
screw up clicking all the gobs of little buttons and fobs. Ain't
nuthin' like drivin' my B.

Since I'm probably going to be spending part of May in Colchester,
does anybody know where I can rent an LBC in that vicinity? Several
years ago there was a little note to some similar effect in Moss'
rag, but now I can't find it.

I'm outa here ...
Lynnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnneubank