Clutch Fluid Neutralizer

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Clutch Fluid Neutralizer
From: "Ben Wilbanks ((407) 443-3068)" <raoul@vnet.IBM.COM>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 93 08:44:10 EST
I spent some time this week-end under the hood of my 74 1/2 'B' roadster
removing the master cylinder.  And in the process (I know this never happens
to anyone else) some fluid got on the floor of the drivers side plus inside
the engine compartment right around the brake master cylinder.

So does anyone out there have any recommendations on how to remove this
stuff and keep it from eating thru the car??  I've dobbed up as much as
I can, but there's still a residue there that bothers me.

Thanks for any suggestions.................Ben in Boca