Austin-Healey Overdrive available

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Austin-Healey Overdrive available
From: plumpe@oasys.dt.navy.mil (David Plumpe)
Date: 20 Dec 93 08:19 EST
    I have an overdrive unit from my (former) 1967 Austin-Healey 3000
MkIII that, after 24 years in my basement, just has to go.  I'm retiring
and need all the space I can get to store the minutia of a career.

    It's complete except for the infamous exploding one-way clutch (for
which I have many of the broken pieces :-( ) and, perhaps, a few nuts
& lockwashers.  It had approx 25K miles on it in 1969 when, if fading
memory serves, cold weather conspired to keep it in overdrive 'til the
next time I backed up.

    Anyway, any interest in all or parts?    I'll be out of town from
22 thru about 28 Dec, so email would be best.  Home phone is (703) 978-7396
in N. Virginia, but please don't call after 9pm EST.

    Dave Plumpe      MG TF-1500
    plumpe@oasys.dt.navy.mil