Companies on the net...

To: b-c@tin.monsanto.com
Subject: Companies on the net...
From: lesnyd@bb1t.monsanto.com (Larry E. Snyder lesnyd@monsanto.com 314-694-3626)
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 93 12:39:00 -0600
You know, it's interesting that as we discuss whether companies should be
corporate members of the list, there's an argument going on *on the net*
between a customer and a service provider. Maybe this isn't such a good
idea after all...

Member X of the list: "I bought a wignitz framis from Company Z and it
didn't have the correct bolt holes! Don't get one from them!"

Company Z on the list: "Member X gave the incorrect model year of this
car when ordering. We do, indeed, carry the correct part, and it fits
properly when ordered correctly."

And so on, into miserable infinitum...

If this starts to happen, I'm gone!

Larry