TRF on the net

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: TRF on the net
From: Bruce Harding <Bruce_Harding@ccm.hf.intel.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 93 09:25:28 PST
    I thought I'd throw in my vote... I would very much like to see TRF
    actively on the NET.  I feel that if they were going to bomb the list
    with redundant advertising they would have already done it.  The only
    time I buy parts from other sources is if they don't have what I need
    in stock and I can't wait.  I have purchased several thousands of
    dollars of parts from TRF in the past 4 years, although as late I've
    been spending more time and money on the house.  I budget $100 per
    month for LBC goodies.
    Bruce_Harding@ccm.hf.intel.com
    75 TR6
    57 TR3