Triumph GT 6's

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Triumph GT 6's
From: jross123@aol.com
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 93 15:30:56 EST
Over the weekend I was test driving my old volvo 164 I sold to my brother a
few years ago (I seem to be able to unload cars but not the need to repair
them) and came across an old GT 6 stored next to a house.  I  was going to
ask the owner if he wanted to sell it but I'm not sure what one is worth any
net wisdom on this? Are GT 6 parts easy to get?

                                John Ross
PS: If your listening Scott my newest Volvo (760 turbo wagon) has been towing
the '65 EP MGB to events in UTAH and COLORADO.  I think I'll name it "SVENSKA
TOW". I figured if Hardy Prentice can tow a TR3 with a Jag well.....