Jensen-healey again.

To: british-cars@autox.team.net (brits)
Subject: Jensen-healey again.
From: Jeremy DuBois <dubs_cif@uhura.cc.rochester.edu>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1993 12:10:50 -0500 (EST)
  Somebody asked if that Jensen-Healey I was asking the list about was for
sale, since a lotus owner might want the engine.  I don't know off hand if
it was for sale, but the place I saw it was Groton Auto Body in Groton, MA
(508)448-5090, if anybody wants to follow up.  They also had a pile of about
15 TR250 carcasses, some old rusty MGB's, an MGA body, a TR2 body, and a
few TR6's that were actually in running condition.

                                                Jeremy DuBois
                                                CIF Associate Member
                                                University of Rochester, NY