'68 MGB for sale

To: British cars <British-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: '68 MGB for sale
From: "Zust, Fred" <FZust@admin.clemsonsc.NCR.COM>
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 93 08:15:00 PST
I have a  one-of-a-kind MGB Pro-Street for sale.  This car was done from the
ground up.
Features include:
Custom Box Frame, 350 Chevy with a Crane Cam, 600 cfm Holley Carb, Headers
w/ dual exhaust.  T350 transmission, 2200 rpm torque converter, 9" ford
rear, mildly tubbed rearend w/ 245/60's 15" tires, 13" front, front disk,
rear drum brakes.  Custom Laquer Candy Apple red show finish with
hand-painted Pinstripes.   Brushed Aluminum Engine box.  8 gallon fuel cell.
 Independent rear air shocks.  AM/FM stereo Cassette.  Black and grey
interior.
     This car is cherry folks.  The engine and transmission have less than 3
thousand miles since rebuild, and this car has never been raced.  Never
touched rain.  Very Very Very quick.  Approx 325 Hp.  The beauty of this car
is that was done mildly, so it makes a beautiful street car.  Maintains
almost all of the original MGB look with just a touch of evil, not tacky.
  Lots of longing looks.    I need to sell.  $10,500

send inquiries to Fred.Zust@Clemsonsc.ncr.com
I am preparing some windows bit-maps of the car, I can mail to anyone that
is seriously interested.