Hello to the list

To: <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: Hello to the list
From: "POCHE@music.loyno.edu" <POCHE@MUSIC.LOYNO.EDU>
Date: Sun, 05 Dec 93 13:40:43 CST
To: british-cars@autox.team.net

This is , I think, my first posting to this list so let me introduce
myself.
I am Louis Poche' and I am in New Orleans, LA.

I own 2 - TR-3's one 1958 that I drive regularly
          the other a 1962 that is waiting for restoration (has been for the
          last 20 years!)

I just wanted to post a message to say, like an advertiesment for a burger
joint, I LOVE this list!. Keep it up.

I am sure that I will be getting lots of good information and help from you
good people.

One question for now - is there a graphic of a TR-3 (preferably a yellow one)
on the FTP server? I have looked at the directory and I dont see any file
names that might indicate that the pictures are of TR-3's. Does anyone
know if there is one there, I would like to use one for my windows wallpaper
so I can look at my first love (LBC) while I work on my computer! :-)

Thanks.
Louis A. Poche'
POCHE@music.loyno.edu
TR TR TR TR TR TR TR TR TR TR TR TR TR TR TR TR TR TR TR TR TR TR TR TR TR TR
 3  3  3  3  3  3  3  3  3  3  3  3  3  3  3  3  3  3  3  3  3  3  3  3  3  3