FTP access

To: autox@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net,
Subject: FTP access
From: mjb@triumph (Mark J Bradakis)
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 1993 11:59:46 -0700
I'm in the process of moving the FTP stuf from hoosier to triumph, so don't
be surprised if you can't put anything in the archives on hoosier.  You can
still read, you just can't write.  The new machine should have more disk space
for the tons of images piling up.  The new name and address for anonymous
FTP is:

        triumph.cs.utah.edu  155.99.208.4

This may change back to hoosier sometime in the next few months, then again
it may not.  We shall see.  The read-only stuff will stay on hoosier for
a few more days, then the files and ftp access will be removed.

To access stuff, you have to use an FTP program.  You can't log in as
anonymous, as a few folks try to do on hoosier.  This weekend access may
be sporadic, as I shuffle a few more things around on my machine.

And as a reminder, if you want to change or remove your address from any
of the lists, send your request to *-request@autox.team.net where the *
is one of autox, datsun-roadsters, british-cars as appropriate.

Brit car specific stuff:

On triumph, the directory in pub/sol is no longer called GIF, but Images.
Old digests are now in pub/sol/Digests.

Autocross specific stuff:

Most of the pictures have moved to pub/autocross/Images, old digests have
moved to pub/autocross/Digests.  [Gee, sounds familiar]

Datsun specific stuff:

I created pub/datsun, which of course has nothing in it at the moment.
Someday I may write up a little intro note, like the ones for the other
lists, to send out to new members and to keep handy in the FTP site.
If you have scanned images of cars, buyer's guides, tech notes or whatever
that you want to share with others, feel free to deposit them in pub/datsun.

mjb.