3M Stripper

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: 3M Stripper
From: DODD@ELMO.EL.WPAFB.AF.MIL
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1993 10:01:05 -0500 (EST)
While I have not used this product on cars, I have used a substatial amount of
it on our 100+ year old house.  It is very user friendly, which is very
important with two very young children.  As Roland mentioned, the pads are a
big plus.  They do rinse out well and we have used the pads a number of times.
Another advantage of the pads is that they do not shed/shred like steel wool
does.  My only complaint is that I use a lot of pads, we have a lot of wood
work to refinish.  I have not found a supply for pads in bulk.  This might not
be an issue for car stripping.  For those refinishing wood, it does slightly
raise the grain.  I have not found raising the grain to be a problem in my auto
stripping :-)

Mark "Time, what time, between a 100+ year old house under reconstruction, two
young wrench monkeys that want to "help" daddy, and british cars, the last
shower was when?" Dodd
or MAD as usual