66 GT Coupe For Sale!!!!

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: 66 GT Coupe For Sale!!!!
From: Steve Greenfield <FEATS@VTVM1.CC.VT.EDU>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 93 10:26:00 EST
It is a 1966 GT Coupe with an 'A' engine.  This is the 289 with 225hp.
It needs work.  I have one side of the exhaust off and the other side
needs replacing too.  The carpet and seats are out and I have cut out
rusted part of the floor pans.  I have the replacement pans but have not
put them in because I've been lazy.  Once the pans are in, a new carpet
and seat covers will really do up the interior.  The clutch slips and
it needs a rebuild kit for the front steering (bushings, tie-rod ends,
and whatever else comes with the kits they sell).  The car has, if I
remember correctly, about 122,000 miles.  The engine is strong but is
geared kinda high for my taste.  It is a four speed.

I have  completely redone the brakes with new everything, front and back.
It needs work but for $1000-$1500 it would be a great daily driver!  This
amount doesn't include any paint job.  It really could use painting but
that could be done later.

I paid $3,000 for it at least 7 years ago and have put over $1,500 into
it with brakes and odds and ends (stripes, emblems, gas cap, and some
other things). It has 1968 GT wheels not 1966.

Is anybody interested?  What is this thing worth on the open market?  I
may be willing to trade for a Harley motorcycle!
worth?  I don't know much about them!

Stephen L. Greenfield                     Bitnet:   FEATS@VTVM1
Virginia Polytechnic Institute   ,/\      Internet: feats@vtvm1.cc.vt.edu
Blacksburg, Virginia           ,/   `\/`'\          feats@feats.cc.vt.edu
          ,/'    `_'_'  *  Blacksburg          \_> '