Re: Flexing Triumphs

To: british-cars@autox.team.net (british cars)
Subject: Re: Flexing Triumphs
From: britcars@hpfckjs.fc.hp.com
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 93 9:11:25 MST
Ray,
In your message about FLexing TR's you state that the gap is at the top of the
door and door post.  This is typicaly caused by lack of rubber shims at the
front and rear mounting points of the body to the frame.  If the gap is at the
bottom then I would be concerned about the integrity of the frame.  Several
years ago I was asked to bid a restoration of a TR4.  When I was inspecting the
car I opend both doors and it colasped in the middle.  The frame was completly
rusted through.
--

Kevin Spooner
The Sports Works of Greeley