Parts of TR7 shop manual wanted

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Parts of TR7 shop manual wanted
From: drabik@solaris.gatech.edu (Timothy J. Drabik)
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 93 13:31:19 EST
Does anyone have the "Complete official..." shop manual
for the TR7 up through 1980?  I'd like to get a photocopy
of the pages that deal with the Bosch L-jetronic fuel injection operation,
adjustment, and servicing, as well as pages with the schematics for
the overall electrical system.  I don't have a TR7; I'm just trying
to adapt the fuel injection FROM a TR7 to another car (Spitfire).

Would anyone be willing to photocopy the relevant pages?  If so, I even
have the page numbers I would need.

                Regards,
                Tim