New laws??

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: New laws??
From: "TeriAnn Wakeman" <twakeman@apple.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 93 16:13:38 -0800
The latest Victoria British catalogue has some interesting disclamers.  Normally
catalogues have disclamers on certian products stating that it can only be used
off road in California.  The new disclsmers state that it is illegal to modify
the emesion contols on cars in the United States.  i believe this was on all the
stuff that the traditional California labels were.

Anyone know of a new law about to go into effect?

If there is, there are going to be a lot of Weber DCOEs & headers for sale cheap
and SMOG pumps & the like will go up in price.

Should I start collecting NLS SMOG parts now while they are cheap in the used
market to make a killing when the new law goes into effect?

TeriAnn

TeriAnn Wakeman             One of these days, I'll be old enough that
twakeman@apple.com          people will stop calling me crazy and start
LINK: TWAKEMAN              calling me eccentric.
408-974-2344        TR3A - TS75519L, MGBGT - GHD4U149572G, 109 - 164000561