GIFs from Indy car show

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: GIFs from Indy car show
From: mfrankfo@nebula.tbe.com
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 93 13:54:20 CDT
I took 28 pictures on September 27, 1993 at the Indy British
Car Union Day. The pictures were taken using an electronic camera.
I converted the pictures from 24-bit to 8-bit or 256
color GIFs. The 24-bit images are available, but are around
half a meg each. I did not upload the 24-bit images, just the
8-bit ones in GIF format.

The 8-bit images can be downloaded using the following:

ftp 155.99.208.5
anonymous
yourname@institution
cd /pub/sol/GIF
prompt
binary
mget indy*.gif
quit

I was a bit blurry eyed when I made this list at 3:00am
Monday Sept 28, 1993. Therefore send errata on mislabled
cars to:
mfrankfo@nebula.tbe.com

This is what I thought I took images of:
indy1_1.gif Riley Drophead
indy1_2.gif Riley One-Point-Five
indy1_3.gif Riley 2 1/2 litre saloon
indy1_4.gif Riley 1 1/2 litre saloon

indy2_1.gif Riley roadster
indy2_2.gif MG MGA
indy2_3.gif MG TC
indy2_4.gif TVR
indy2_5.gif Turner
indy2_6.gif Sunbeam Alpine
indy2_7.gif MG Magnette
indy2_8.gif Sunbeam Alpine
indy2_9.gif Land Rover
indy2_a.gif XK140 Jaguar
indy2_b.gif C-type Jaguar
indy2_c.gif C-type Jaguar

indy3_1.gif Wosley Swallow
indy3_2.gif Razor edge Triumph
indy3_3.gif MK IX Jaguar
indy3_4.gif Turner
indy3_5.gif Triumph GT-6
indy3_6.gif Lotus 7
indy3_7.gif Morris Minor
indy3_8.gif Mini Cooper
indy3_9.gif XK120 Jaguar
indy3_a.gif TVR
indy3_b.gif Triumph TR6
indy3_c.gif Austin-Healey

Hope you enjoy. If anyone out there in net-land was there
and owns one of these cars, I would like to here from you.
The little girls posing are mine.

Martin Frankford