Re: Caterham images and the email server

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Caterham images and the email server
From: barry@remedy.com
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 93 11:42:27 PDT
>Roland had some problems with the email server and the file seven.gif,
>I have double checked the file on the ftp site is ok

The trouble Roland is having is that the file is encoded using the newer
GIF89a standard, while a good percentage of the X based image viewers only
support the older GIF87a standard.  I've converted the file to a GIF87a file,
and if there is any interest out there we could consider replacing the file
on the server with my version.  The image is the same - all that is missing
is an imbedded comment, so my version is actually about 100 bytes smaller.

-Barry