Wanna see Daddy-O?

To: b-c@tin.monsanto.com
Subject: Wanna see Daddy-O?
From: lesnyd@bb1t.monsanto.com (Larry E. Snyder lesnyd@monsanto.com 314-694-3626)
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 93 12:06:59 -0500
Boy, am I excited. According to the schedule, the Mystery Science Theater
3000 show tonight will feature "Daddy-O", a totally bad classic film...

What does this have to do with lbcs? This movie features a "race" between
a nice TR3 and a '55 T-Bird. The protagonist drives the TR3, the naughty
blonde drives the T-Bird. Who wins? I'll never tell.

If anyone is interested in seeing this class, email me your mailing
address. If there are more than one, I'll make up a distribution list,
so each person can mail it on to the next.

This movie is one of MST3K's best, and includes the class host sequence
where Joel and the 'bots sing "Hike Up Your Pants."

Let me know...

Larry

(ps replace "class" with "classic" in ALL references above)