Re: Re: Brit-cars & justice

To: bobj@meaddata.com
Subject: Re: Re: Brit-cars & justice
From: Roland Dudley <cobra@cdc.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 93 12:33:26 pdt
> Date: Thu, 16 Sep 93 15:08:33 EDT
> From: bobj@meaddata.com (Robert Jones)
> To: british-cars@autox.team.net
> Subject: Re: Brit-cars & justice
>       dated: Thu, 16 Sep 1993 07:31:29 -0700
> Cc: DODD@ETD2.EL.WPAFB.AF.MIL
>
> Or at the very worst we can blame the PO.  (well most of us except
> Roland :-)
>
> Bob

At least we know the PO of my car was/is a way cool dude.

Speaking of way cool, there's a new syndicated series on TV called
Cobra.  I think it premiers tonight locally (SF/San Jose area).  The
crime fighting hero drives a 427 Cobra, supposedly.  The picture in the
TV section of the SJMN looked more like a replica to me but the quality
and size of the photo made it hard to tell for sure.  Details at eleven.

Roland