I'm still on!

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: I'm still on!
From: gall@beta.uleth.ca (Greg Gall)
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 93 17:29:38 MDT
With a couple of nice email letters placed to my sysop (in which I
equated the cancellation of all non-class related accounts to the Nazi
policy of 'cleansing the bloodlines'), I was allowed to keep my account!

This is an especially amazing feat considering I am one of only 20
people (all with infinitely better reasons to keep their accounts) able
to stay on. Hundreds of others have now had their accounts stripped from
them with the only recourse to buy an account on the elderly VMS system.
I am not sure of why I was spared the axe, but I have always noticed
that our sysop responded well to the usual use of flattery and fake
interest in  his personal life (was it too difficult for everone else to
stoop this low?).

To summarise: I GET TO KEEP MY INTERNET LINK!

On a more LBC topic:

Have been driving my TR7-V8 all week now with no real problems! - I am
however wishing that I had heavier springs in the front to lift the nose
off the ground and smaller springs in the back (the Ford rear-end gives
the back a 1.5" lift). - The ride is a little to harsh for me now (what,
with a whole 1" of front suspension travel!?).

Does anybody know of a good donor vehicle for front and rear springs of
a different rate to fit a TR7? - Would be nice if I could pull a set out
of a mur'kin car or somtehing.

Also - Still runs a little hot when being driven - How much help would
be an oil cooler in keeping my entire engine temp down? - I've thought
about adding one on.

Summer is almost gone! (sob, sob)

Greg.

--
Internet: gall@ultrix.uleth.ca

"You miss too much these days if you stop to think"
By a famous Irish poet and philosopher, Bono of the band U2, circa '91.

'76 Triumph TR7 V8 (Buick 350) Fixedhead Coupe.
'79 Triumph TR7 Auto Drophead Coupe.
'78 Mazda RX7.
'73 FIAT 128 Coupe SL 1300cc.