TR7 info needed

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: TR7 info needed
From: "GERONIMO, SC9-32, 765-4903, PAGE 231-6612" <GENDIMEN@T12SYS.intel.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 93 08:08:15 PDT
A friend of mine inherited a TR7 hardtop (don't know the year) with a dead
engine.  He has gotten another engine that's in better shape but still needs a
rebuild.  He doesn't have the time to fool with it, so he'd like to either have
someone rebuild it locally or get a rebuilt exchange.  Can anyone recommend a
shop in the SF bay area to rebuild it or where is a good place to get an
exchange engine?  I do all my own car work, so I'm not up on good mechanics in
the area.  Also, I'd like to get some info for him on the care and feeding of
a TR7, since I know they have their quirks, especially with overheating
problems.  Thanks in advance for any info.

Mike G.