Help! Need crash pads!

To: b-c@tin.monsanto.com
Subject: Help! Need crash pads!
From: lesnyd@bb1t.monsanto.com (Larry E. Snyder lesnyd@monsanto.com 314-694-3626)
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 93 07:24:13 -0500
If anyone out there has a parts GT6 or Spitfire, I could use some help.
I need three of the four crash pads for my GT6. I need the smaller one that
goes under the left side of the dash; I need the two that go in front of the
parcel shelves.

Victoria British has the ones for the parcel shelves, but they want $30
EACH and lately I haven't been exactly wowed by VB's quality. If someone
has a Spit parts car, maybe I could get them a little cheaper. I think they
used the same crash pads on all Spits from 1970 on...

Thanks much!

Larry