battery cable

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: battery cable
From: David Brady <dmb@synoptics.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 93 16:14:37 PDT
Thanks to all for the replies on my battery query.  I found a place on Old
Middlefield Road that I want to recommend.  Madco Welding has a great supply
of electrical cable and lots of other welding stuff.  The cable is double
insulated with the inner insulator made from or at least coated with a teflon.
This allows the copper strands to move slightly within the insulators and
therefor the cable is extremely bendable.  I can tie 2Gage cable in a knot
with ease.  Perfect for routing from the trunk to the front.

Dave Brady
dmb@synoptics.com