J-H wiring harness

To: RTIK207@orange.cc.utexas.edu
Subject: J-H wiring harness
From: timp@key.amdahl.com (Tim Pettenati)
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 93 09:43:16 PDT
The main harness to the rear of the car runs along the inside of the drivers
side door sill.  I don't know where your damage is but you may be able to
splice in a fix.

A couple of people who can probably sell a used harness for a J-H.

Bruce Madden - Atlanta,  GA
Doreen Carlson - Hayward, CA

Sorry I don't have a full address with me today. Let me know if your friend
is interested in used parts and I'll look up the full address.

Bruce Madden is also the East Coast tech guy for AJO (Association of Jensen
Owners. If your friend isn't a member, I would highly recommend the club.

Delta sells a large print of the wiring harness, sounds like you will need one.

It's great to hear of a fellow Jensen Owner who drives his car daily. I
commute 20 miles round trip. On a few occasions my wife takes the J-H to
work, a 60 mile round trip. The cars are very reliable.  (knock on wood
- I can feel the lightning bolt coming now!) ;^)