Waxoyl

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Waxoyl
From: Steve.Hogg@newcastle.ac.uk
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 93 17:25:28 BST
Hi!,
I have used waxoyl and I've still got some of the stuff in the garage. For
that matter I've still got it on some of my wranglers and it won't wash off.

I'll confirm all that Adrian Jeffries said about this product.

Expensive, yes but it works and I'll defy anyone to remove it short of
industrial solvents.

Try adding a small amount to warm water when you give your car a final
rinse. It gets into all the nooks and crannies and protects against
moisture. Polish off the remains on paintwork using regular car wax. If you
don't, it will attract dust and grime and your car will end up looking
zebra striped in no time.

Regards
                  Steve