Morgan Plus 8 Roadstar Model

To: british-cars@autox.team.net (british-cars)
Subject: Morgan Plus 8 Roadstar Model
From: snid9nl!amelisse@relay.nluug.nl (Andre Melisse)
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1993 13:22:26 +0200 (MES)
I have been a Morgan lover (and a British car lover in general) for
several years now although I do not own one.

I am now working on a 1/16 scale model of a Morgan Plus 8 Roadstar. This is
a model by L&S, Japan. The kit is supplied with two versions in the box.
The parts that need not be used are erased in the construction booklet.

The Roadstar (or should it be Roadster as in other cars) has two small
windscreens instead of one large windscreen. Furthermore, it is supplied
with wire spoke wheels, roll bar, trunk carrier, suitcase, umbrella and
fire extinguisher. My questions on the model are as follows:

Does the original car model have 3 windscreen wipers, two or none at all ?

What happens to the supports normally necessary for the large windscreen ?

Hopefully somebody can help me with this construction problem.
I have seen "conventional" Morgans before but I have never seen this model
before in reality and the photographs I have of Morgans do not supply the
answers.

Thanks,

Andre Melisse