GT6+ Wheel Studs

To: b-c@tin.monsanto.com
Subject: GT6+ Wheel Studs
From: lesnyd@bb1t.monsanto.com (Larry E. Snyder lesnyd@monsanto.com 314-694-3626)
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 93 14:01:58 -0500
I received the new wheel studs for the GT6+ from TRF yesterday. They were,
indeed, the correct part. It now appears that there is NOTHING special
about the rear wheel studs of a rotoflex GT6. The ones TRF sent were
just listed as studs - all Spitfire/GT6.

So why did both VB and SIC specifically NOT list the rear wheel studs
while listing the front, and listing the studs for non-rotoflex rears?
Weird. I guess you just can't trust a catalog. I was worried because two
different ones did the same thing.

So the net.wisdom was correct all along. Thanks much!

Larry