Re: Problem: My Wife wants and Alfa - Reply

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Problem: My Wife wants and Alfa - Reply
From: "Will Sadler" <SADLER@law.indiana.edu>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 1993 10:00:37 EST
Thanks for all of the replies.

Luckily, she does not want a Corvette.  I would have to ask for a divorce.   I
guess an Alfa isn't so bad in comparison.  She has been after me to find her an
Alfa now for 2 years, so Roger is right:  it isn't going to go away.  Though I
almost had her convinced we should get a Spitfire at one point. (I had even
written the check.)  And then, later, a BRG Miata.  Rats.

The real kicker is that I don't own a single metric tool except for a few
sockets.

The one car that I have definitely gotten her to accept as an alternative to the
Alfa is a Nash Metropolitan.  But those seem kind of pricey.  Does anyone know
if you can get a good one anywhere?

Thanks,

Will