Thermoswitch on late model B's and other stuff.

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net,
Subject: Thermoswitch on late model B's and other stuff.
From: onstotc@xanth.CS.ORST.EDU (Onstott Curtis B)
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 93 8:30:45 PDT
A couple of years ago I had a '78 MGB.  The thermoswitch for the fan was a
rubber thingy that wwwas supposed to press into the radiator like a cork.
Anyway, it had a tendency to pop out every so often.  Since I am
considering buying another '78, I was wondering if anybody had a cure.

On a totally unrelated tangent...  I taught myself most of what I know
about auto mechanics  on Triumphs and MG's.  Because most of the repair
manuals I've read were written in the mother country, I often find myself
using british terminology to order parts.  A few days ago, the parts man
at Honda gave me a funny look when I tried to order trunnion bushings for
my Accord.........
--
|       Curt Onstott          |                                       |
| Oregon State University     |                                       |