TR PI fuel pump troubles

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: TR PI fuel pump troubles
From: "Chris Kent Kantarjiev" <cak@parc.xerox.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 1993 00:01:16 PDT
I've mentioned a couple of times that the Bosch fuel pump conversion
seems to be the way to fix the original Lucas PI pump problems; but
I've never had the information at hand for how to contact someone. Now
I do, and while I've got it, I'll type it in.

One place that claims that "fuel injection problems are an established
specialty" is

Enginuity
236 Trussley ROad
Hammersmith
London W6
+44 81 741 2387

Another place is called Revington's in Somerset. They are apparently
well known and well thought of by the British TR crowd - enough so that
the address is never mentioned!

This place

Northern TR Centre
Sedgefield Industrial Estate
Sedgefield, Cleveland TS21 3EE
+44 740 21447
+44 740 22873 fax

has an auxiliary pump with a cool-can like device to avoid PI pump problems in
hot weather.

Good luck, you folks with PI systems - that's the kind of trouble I'd *like* to
have.