RE: Slamming LICs

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Slamming LICs
From: Dean_Zywicki%NIHDCRT.BITNET@CU.NIH.GOV
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 93 11:54:39 EDT
|Date: 6-24-93  11:48am
|From: Dean Zywicki:dcrt:nih
|  To: {british-cars@autox.team.net}:BITNET
|Subj: RE: Slamming LICs
   I don't have an LIC, but I have an MIC (medium eyetalian coupe).  I
have an '86 Alfa gtv6.  Somedays I love driving my midget and some days
I love driving the Alfa.  Both cars do what they do well and that's why
I enjoy both of them so much.  I don't think I could ever get rid of
either one now.  They are both eccentric in their own way, screwy inside
door levers on the midget, manual vents in the Alfa, etc.

      Later,
          Dean