Baltimore, moving cars, LIC's

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Baltimore, moving cars, LIC's
From: ahart@geis.geis.com
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 93 16:31:00 BST

Hi All,

Indeed, the trip to Baltimore was a great excuse for cruising with
the tops down.  I was greatly impressed with Pau'ls ability to stuff
himself into a space which is designed to hold six paper grocery sacks
stacked next to each other. ;^)  It was a pleasure meeting Jim, and
bench racing, brew drinking, pothole dodging, etc.  The low point of
the evening being when I found out the Orioles beat the Tigers.

I have transported cars across the country several times, and I'm
with Paul.  If you can scout around and pick up a trailer, you will
never regret it.  As it stands, I usually borrow someone's :^).

I have also come to the conclusion that since the source of most
early civilization was Rome, and Rome is in Italy, the Fiat really
is almost like an LBC.  Kind of a faux-LBC. (coming to a shopping channel
near you RealSoonNow).

Oh well, enough mindless prattle, Back to work (yeah, right).

Arlie