I need a new TR7 top.

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: I need a new TR7 top.
From: Jody Levine <jody.p.levine@hydro.on.ca>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1993 13:37:12 -0400
I'd like to go with canvas beacause I think that it looks great. Are there
any disadvantages? Do some tops fit better than others? Are there some
that I should stay away from? It getting a top mail order a bad idea?

Do all the TR7 dropheads leak at the joint between the top and the quarter
window frame, or is it just a bad fit on my current top? All the water that
doesn't make it into the drip rail rolls down the side of the top at
the front and drips onto the seat from the little flap that's held in by
the door. I was out in a lot of rain yesterday, and now the car's parked
outside with the top down to dry out. What to do?

Jody.P.Levine@hydro.on.ca - Toronto, Canada - "Fuddle Duddle" - 79 TR7 Drophead