Totally lacking in BritCar content (unless you really stretch it...)

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Totally lacking in BritCar content (unless you really stretch it...)
From: Cory Carpenter <coryc@sequent.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 93 18:54:23 -0700
This is mostly directed at SOLers in northern California:

        For Sale
        1978 Mazda RX-4 wagon
        $200
        Redding, CA, USA

This is a 13-B rotary with about 130K miles on it.  Side seals are shot, and
the apex seals are starting to go.  I don't *think* the rotor housings are
wrecked, since my folks parked it about six years ago when it started smoking
a lot.  It's still drivable, although it sure doesn't perform like it
did when I was in high school... .

This might be a candidate for a transplant into your whatever.  It
definitely requires a rebuild, but I don't think you'll find a rotary and
5-speed cheaper, and you can drive it away.  (And hey, I promised the
folks I'd post it.)

Call Bill Carpenter at (916) 221-4123, or send me E-mail.

Thanks for your time,

-coryc

|      >> Disclaimer: I speak for Sequent only in our hardware manuals <<
|||                                        | "I went to college, took
|short-story|
| Cory R. Carpenter, Senior Tech Writer  | writing, creative writing, English
||| Sequent Computer Systems, Incorporated | literature, all the things that
| |
|  coryc@sequent.com                     | prepared me for life during the
|||                                        | renaissance."   --Jim Croce
| |