[kerch@parc.xerox.com: Good news/bad news]

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: [kerch@parc.xerox.com: Good news/bad news]
From: mjb@triumph (Mark J Bradakis)
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 93 00:04:01 -0600
Here's one I think was meant for more eyes than mine.

mjb.
----

    From: Berry Kercheval <kerch@parc.xerox.com>
    Subject: Good news/bad news
    Date: Sat, 12 Jun 1993 14:32:03 PDT

The sputtering and subsequent symptoms sound a lot like what happened
with Sybil, my TR6.  It turned out that the rubber hoses connecting
her fuel filter into the fuel system had perished, and the weight of
the full fuel filter (say THAT three times fast) was kinking the fuel
line, cutting off the flow of petrol.

Check the fuel filter and ALL rubber fuel lines.  Heck, just change
them, it'll come to less than a single Muddy Waters CD...

(The line that perished on Sybil was, OF COURSE, the only one I hadn't
replaced when I bought her.  Grrr.)

  --berry