66 MGB for sale to good home, $4500

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: 66 MGB for sale to good home, $4500
From: "TJ Noto" <noto@twg.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 93 16:43:06 PDT
The time has come. . if you're in the market for an original MGB read on. .

1966 MGB (GHN3 car)
The Good stuff
was built in 65 so has pull-out type door handles
originally Iris Blue (has been resprayed silver, could use paint job)
original pressed steel disc type wheels
30,000 miles on rebuilt engine
Michelin tyres with lotsa life left in them
much of the interior is original and correct, but needs to be redone
no rust and no big dents.
Fully documented engine rebuilds and receipts for everything
purchased from second owner
all gauges work (speedo and tach rebuilt, tach for negative ground)
zero mile overdrive tranny (rebuilt by O'Connor Classics) available as option
California car spent most of its life garaged

The Not so good stuff
Silver paint is not real pretty, car should be stripped down to bare metal
for concours quality finish
Interior needs to be redone (carpet is original but worn)
Driveshaft may or may not need to be altered for o/d tranny (not sure on this)
You'll have to watch me blubber like an idiot if you buy it from me because
this car and I have been through a lot together.
Aluminum bonnet is a little "tweaked" and needs to be straightened

To sum it up,  I really don't want to sell her, she has gotten me through a lot
and I'd like to restore her fully someday, but am going to try to buy a house
not that interest rates are so low here in California.  I have never seen a
"daily driver"  B this clean. . they are either totally restored, or kinda beat.
Nothing is incorrect on this car. . original bumpers, lenses, hubcaps, black
plates, door panels, aluminum bonnet, and grill.  An ideal candidate for a
great concours car.
Car comes with lotsa spares and memorobilia

Price:  $4500 without o/d, $5500 with o/d

TJ Noto
wk 415 962-7172
hm 408 253-0166
tj@twg.com