Auto Appraisers

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Auto Appraisers
From: davew@gandalf.ecb.tek.com
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 93 15:43:09 -0700
My claims adjuster (with USAA) recommended that I use National Auto Data
Service to appraise the Tiger. I called them for a quote last fall. $60 at
their location, $75 at mine. I have not used them yet, so I have no
experience other than the adjuster recomendation.

They are located in the Portland phone book under Automobile Appraisers.

There number 503-652-3350.

| Dave Wedeking                |                                             |
| davew@gandalf.ECB.TEK.COM    |         1967 Sunbeam Tiger Mk 1A            |
| 503-359-9300  x4450          |                                             |