Nash for sale...

To: british-cars@hoosier
Subject: Nash for sale...
From: "James A. TenCate" <jtc@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 1993 23:48:35 -0500
OK, maybe this doesn't exactly belong here but I thought some of you
might be interested.  An acquaintance's grandfather died and his widow
would like to sell his car, a 1954 Nash Metropolitan.  Completely
restored, yellow and white.  'Taint cheap though:  $5000.  She's
also got a spare engine if you know of anyone in need of one.
512/869-0331.

*I* don't even know what a Nash Metropolitan LOOKS like;  all I remember
is that there was a Nash-Healey built...  and no, I haven't seen the car
Feel free to send this along to whatever mailing lists might be interested...

jim