Re: K&N phone #?

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, Roger-Garnett@cornell.edu
Subject: Re: K&N phone #?
From: "GERONIMO, SC9-32, 765-4903, PAGE 231-6612" <GENDIMEN@T12SYS.intel.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 93 11:10:58 PDT
>K&N
>561 Iowa Avenue
>PO Box 1329
>Riverside, CA 92502
>714-684-9762
>
>Let us know what they send you- You may be able to buy filters cheaper
>from distributers than directly.

Called them up and talked to customer service first, said they wanted $3 for a
catalog.  I had them connect me with tech support who looked up the part # for
the whole assembly (filter & housing), $40ea and he's sending a catalog for
free. VB has them $35.  I also called another place and they had the
Weiend(sp?) filters (dome shaped type) for $25.  Anybody used these kind?

Mike G.