Boston -> Bowie MD?

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Boston -> Bowie MD?
From: Bob Lang <LANG@ISIS.MIT.EDU>
Date: 02 Jun 1993 23:37:37 -0500 (EST)
Hi,

Due to various reasons, I think I will be able to attend the BIG EVENT in Bowie
MD around the 26th of June. I'd like to find at least one other car from the
Boston area that would like to caravan to Bowie.

Basically, I am planning on travelling alone in the TR6...heading down toward
MD early in the day on Friday. Because I'll most likely be driving solo, I
would really like to find another car or two to keep me company during the ride.

I have never been to this event, is the big field-day on Sat. or Sunday?

At any rate, if you have any inkling of heading to Bowie for the big event, and
you are located somewhere on the roue beween Boston and Bowie, I'd be very
interested in caravaning.

I'm running a bit behind reading my british-car mail, so I'd appreciate that if
you are interested, that you contact me directly (rather than to the whole
list). I will be travelling next week, but I'll be checking my mail every day.

So, on to Bowie!

rml
Bob Lang
MIT Computer Services