nd some other stuff

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: nd some other stuff
From: KMWHEELER@ualr.edu
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 1993 22:12:10 -0500 (CDT)
from the 1 June Arkansas Democrat Gazette
>Austin Healy 1959, frame off restoration started, rebuilt motor
>and transmission, Calif. title. $3500 obo 501-782-5956

>Triumph 1975 TR-6, hard and soft tops, 1 owner, $4000 firm,
>501-664-6583

the TR-6 is in Little Rock, so I could look at it if anyone is interested.

and
>Austin Healy bug eye Sprite, 1960, in original condition, runs,
>$3500   501-667-3489

>MGA parting out, chassis and suspension, shocks, rack and pinion steering,
>wheels and tires, $175 obo   501-673-7101

I hope this info is useful to someone...

Well, if you'd count Dangerous Dan's little ditty, I've recieved 1 and a half
remarks on the bake sale...and sine Michelle is in Austria, I don't have much
inspiration.  (Dan, have you ever read Robert W. Service?  I was raised on the
stuff).  Matter of fact, how many other SOLers read Service?  It seems to me
that LBC owners tend to have some similarities...homebrew, R.W.Service,
insanity, good automotive taste...

I've been sworking a lot since I don't have school, and the co-op dept. didn't
find another summer job for me.  (I've looked to, but electronics engineering
types aren't in high demand in Arkansas)  There is a summer research program
here
that I can still try to get in to (and may have a decent chance)

I replaced the steering rack boots and tie rod ends on Biscuit the Midget.
I've still got the left rear brakes to do.  That little engine fires right
over and sounds like it just wants to go!

I'm going to find out when the local Brit-car club (still haven't joined up)
is having their next show...I may actually go ahead with the bake sale--I'm a
decent cook (make a mean hot'n'sour soup) and I think I'll take up (oops forgot
who) suggestion about going to the Memphis show and selling stuff.  Maybe
auction of some cakes (raffle off my MGB parts car?).

I'm getting ready for a 100 mile roundtrip this weekend-- Confederate Air Force
show...

"Sing Blue Silver"

Keith