Nylatron bushes

To: british-cars@autox.team.net (British Car List)
Subject: Nylatron bushes
From: gavin@csis.dit.csiro.au
Date: Mon, 31 May 93 10:10:11 EST
Hello
  A friend suggested using nylatron bushes on my radius rods (Rover SD1)
instead of rubber (yes I haven't done them yet).  How different are
these from the rubber?

  After playing with a few of the lights and stuff I'm beginning to see why
people cure Lucas.  All the connections in a dusty area (the boot) are heavily
corroded.  A bulb socket (the boot light) instead of being nice an sealed is
instead made up of three flanges of metal.  The flanges deform and corrode
with age, breaking the contact.  Looks like I might splice in some of the
spare parts from the corolla (similar vintage).

--
  _--_|\             -|-    Gavin Walker