XKE Bake Sale?

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: XKE Bake Sale?
From: KMWHEELER@ualr.edu
Date: Sat, 29 May 1993 0:27:43 -0500 (CDT)
So if I had bake sale/British car show and homebrew fest, (in order
to obtain that rusty old E-type of my dreams) how many SOLers would show up?
Say either the 12th or the 19th of June, in Little Rock, AR?
:)
:)
What could I sell?
tea and crumpets?
Victoria sponge cake?
Couldn't sell this, but what about samples of my brown ale, which uses
the old British Leyland Special Tuning insignia for the label (it has
a shorter name:  S.T.Ale :) :) :)
my grandmother could make squaw bread... didn't Road and Track's Peter Egan
once mention staying up in a teepee, roasting marshmallows and discussing
British sports cars, much as the plains Indians used to do?
And to beat that, we're Osage Indians, which means we have oil rigs!
If I get more than three serious inquiries, I think I'll really do this,
yeah, and get the local British car club in on it, yeah and maybe Sterling
Moss will hear about my capitalistic bravery and turn it into an international
event, yeah, yeah...I can feel it, that Jag is almost mine...

I think I need to go to bed...

Safety Fast!

Keith