Mini Cooper 1300

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Mini Cooper 1300
From: cmdiaz@carlos.b30.ingr.com (Carlos M. Diaz)
Date: Tue, 25 May 93 8:52:59 CDT
Hi everybody, this is the first time I use this list and
I think is great. Let me introduce myself:
 Age: 29.
 Job: Software Analyst.
 Origin: Madrid, Spain.
 Old cars I owned and no longer own:
  '63 AC Bristol
  '72 Mini 1275 GT
  '?? MGB convertible
  Citroen 2CV
  another Citroen 2CV
  and another Citroen 2CV (I had sort of a fixation on 2CV and minis)
 Old cars I own (they are all in Spain):
  '73 Mini Cooper 1300
  ?? Mini 850
  Land Rover Diesel
  '5? Mercedes 180 Diesel
 Old cars I would like to own:
  there ain't enough room here for them...

I do not have any old car here in the states to play with (well, my
wife's 85 Volvo diesel some times serves the purpose), but I kind of feel
the urge to get my hands dirty again and this is a good starting
point.

Now a quick question..
..About the '73 Mini Cooper 1300, the engine has only 22000 Km
(I got the engine from a wrecked mini stored in a lost warehouse),
does anybody have an idea of how much they are worth here in the
states?. And in case I wanted to ship it, is it legal in this
country (you know, it is so small...)?

--
Carlos M. Diaz                  Intergraph Mechanical
bldg 30-107R                    FAX:    (205)730-3453