1993 TRF Summer Party

To: <british-cars@hoosier>
Subject: 1993 TRF Summer Party
From: "Dana P. Henry-TRF" <70471.1433@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 21 May 93 11:39:01 EDT
Just a quick reminder that The Roadster Factory's 1993 TRF Summer Party is
fast approaching (August 13, 14, and 15).  You won't want to miss it!
Reservations have been pouring in, and the motels and hotels are beginning
to fill.  If you need a reservation and information brochure, let me know.
I can fax one to you if you let me know on my fax line (814-446-6820), or
I'll have one mailed.  Call now and avoid the rush!

                                                       Cheers,